Monday, September 1, 2008

USB Air-Condition

Want to sit on your computer and enjoy cool air without switching on you air-condition?

I just surfing around and happen to found this DIY Usb Air-conditioning. Actually I have made one for myself, mine is a better version of his. Take it that his usb air-condition is 9,000Btu mine is 12,000Btu, haha...

I uses big milo tin and brough a much bigger fan. Usually I never switch on my air-condition during the day so now I can enjoy a little cool and saves energy ! =)

Here are the url to video on how to make Usb Air-condition. ENJOY! http://www.metacafe.com/watch/778215/usb_air_conditioning/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The NEA says that assuming an average household air-con unit is switched on 8 hours a day, simply raising the temperature from 24 degrees to 25 degrees celsius can save up to 470kg of carbon dioxide each year.

AC units

plumbing said...

This is so cool. I'll try to make one also. Thanks for sharing it.